The application should describe how the program ensures that the IAEA is able, upon request, to access the facility for inspections and other verification activities. Additionally, the application should describe how the program ensures that such activities are supported by facility workers and resources.
The application should describe how the effectiveness of safeguards procedures, and assistance to the IAEA for site access and inspections, are reviewed.
The application should describe:
· the processes that collect, store and report relevant operational information to the CNSC and the IAEA
· how the program ensures that the facility's design information questionnaire is complete and correct
· how the program ensures that updates provided under the Additional Protocol  are reported to the CNSC
The application should also describe methods of development and implementation of an appropriate safeguards approach based on the reactor facility's specific designs.
The application should describe how the program engages both the CNSC and the IAEA to ensure the safeguards approach taken is suitable for its purpose.
The application should describe provisions for the submission of:
· annual operational information
· accurate design information of structures
· processes and procedures
The applicant should demonstrate that adequate resources (such as power and lighting) are provided to IAEA equipment and that measures are in place for the protection of IAEA equipment and seals.
Consultation has concluded